Operation Precautions on Industrial Chillers
Industrial chillers are needed in many industries. During the operation, the following precautions should be taken to ensure safety.
1. Check the industrial chiller before installation to see if there is any damage;
2. In light of future use and maintenance, make sure to install a industrial chiller on flat floor;
3. The industrial chiller should be placed in a ventilated room with constant temperature. In winter, antifreeze should be added to the water tank of the industrial chiller if the temperature is too low.
4. The size of water pipe should be appropriate, then correctly connect the chiller and equipment that needs to be cooled.
5. For normal applications, the water flow rate through the evaporator and condenser is between 1 and 8 m/s, and the water flow rate should be stable under any load conditions.
6. After the leak-proof test, all the pipe nozzles of the chiller needs the rust-proof treatment.
Shenzhen Coolingstyle Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd is the professional industrial chiller manufacturer, providing a variety of small industrial chillers. If you need the products or want to know more about the precautions, please do not hesitate to contact us.